Skip to main content

Mine eyes have seen


I don't know if other people see what I see, but this man is boring laser beams of truth right through George W. Bush.

Look at his eyes. Can you see that? Can you see the polite restraint in his body language but the fire in his eyes? He knows what Bush has done, and he knows the price people have paid. A discerning and powerful gaze he has, if I ever saw one.

This is Corporal Frank Woodruff Buckles. He is 107 years old, the last remaining veteran of WWI.

And I could be wrong, but Mr. Buckles has seen some things in his 107 years, and I'd imagine he knows a war criminal when he sees one, even if it's the President of the United States sitting right next to him.

As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9


Comments