Skip to main content

Signatures












This is the logo for the Burnham Plan Centennial.

Daniel Burnham designed the plan for Chicago. The actual centennial anniversary of this plan is on July 4, 2009.






When I saw the logo, it immediately made me think of this crop circle reported in early May 2009, particularly the part on the far right end of this picture.










Here's some analysis of this glyph by Clif High at halfpasthuman.com.

I'm sure that's just a total coincidence that the bottom section of this glyph and the Burnham logo have an eerie similarity, right?

Two nested circles and a big arc touching a smaller circle.












I have two circles for you, and they go like this: o_O









Comments

malcontent said…
Looks like boobies to swine like me.
A. Peasant said…
Ok. Thanks for playing young padawan. Better luck next time...
Sis said…
...or you could say they look like swine balls, but you gotta have them to see them.