Here are the sources for Part 1 (of 5) of Dave McGowan's The Pedophocracy, in which he reveals the worldwide scope of organized pedophilia:
- 1. Bates, Stephen “Cover-Up Claims Revive Sex Scandal,” Guardian UK, April 21, 1999
- 2. Bates, Stephen “Police Admit Dutroux Video Bungle,” Guardian UK, June 17, 1999
- 3. Bailey, Brandon “Net-Porn Ring Traded Stories at ‘Pedo Party’,” San Jose Mercury News, July 18, 1996
- 4. Bell, Rachael "Marc Dutroux: the Child-Killer Who Slipped Through the System,” The Crime Library, www.crimelibrary.com
- 5. Boggan, Steve and Paul Peachey “As the Net Closed on Wonderland, An Ugly Truth Was Revealed: This is Just the Tip of the Iceberg,” The Independent (UK), February 14, 2001
- 6. Burke, Jason “Most Wanted Paedophile May Be in UK,” Guardian UK, June 17, 2001
- 7. Carroll, Rory “Paedophile Scandal Boosts Cover-Up Conspiracy,” Guardian UK, November 1, 2000
- 8. Cranford, Helen “Police ‘Warned Over Dutroux,’” News Telegraph, December 6, 1996
- 9. Dahlburg, John-Thor “Grisly Crimes Undermine Belgian Unity,” Los Angeles Times, January 3, 1998
- 10. Davies, Nick and Jeevan Vasager “Global Porn Ring Broken,” Guardian UK, January 11, 2001
- 11. Dixon, Robyn "3 Top Latvians Are Named in Investigation of Pedophilia,” Los Angeles Times, February 19, 2000
- 12. Dolgov, Anna “Russians Want Laws on Child Porn,” Associated Press, March 27, 2001
- 13. Fritz, Mark and Solomon Moore “Suicides Follow Bust of Net Child-Porn Ring,” San Jose Mercury News, October 24, 1998
- 14. Graff, Peter “Child Porn Videos Sold From Russia in ‘National Geographic’ Boxes,” The Independent (UK), March 26, 2001
- 15. Hartley, Emma and Paul Peachey “Outrage Over ‘Lenient’ Jail Terms for Britons in Child Porn Ring,” The Independent (UK), February 14, 2001
- 16. Helm, Toby “Paedophile Hunt Police Find Human Skull,” News Telegraph, September 4, 1996
- 17. Helm, Toby “Dutroux Urged to Name His Protectors,” News Telegraph, September 5, 1996
- 18. Helm, Toby “Belgian King Acts Over Child Sex Scandal,” News Telegraph, September 11, 1996
- 19. Helm, Toby “Belgium Fights to Shed Its Corruption-Riddled Mafia Image,” News Telegraph, September 14, 1996
- 20. Helm, Toby and Pamela Readhead “Magistrate to be Taken Off Child Sex Case,” News Telegraph, October 13, 1996
- 21. Helm, Toby “Belgians Up in Arms Over Sex Case,” News Telegraph, October 16, 1996
- 22. Helm, Toby “Plea by King as Belgians Protest Over Corruption,” News Telegraph, October 19, 1996
- 23. Helm, Toby “Belgians Shocked by New Disclosure About Child Sex,” News Telegraph, November 22, 1996
- 24. Helm, Toby “Fears Grow of New Paedophile Horror,” News Telegraph, January 23, 1997
- 25. Helm, Toby “Paedophile Arrested After Girl’s Body Found,” News Telegraph, March 7, 1997
- 26. Helm, Toby “Raped Children ‘Could Have Been Found Alive,’” News Telegraph, April 16, 1997
- 27. Helm, Toby “Belgian Police Under Attack Over ‘Link’ Between Paedophiles,” News Telegraph, January 28, 1998
- 28. Helm, Toby “Government Crisis in Belgium Over Dutroux’s Escape,” News Telegraph, April 25, 1998
- 29. Helm, Toby “Belgium Accused of Cover-Up in Dutroux Inquiry,” News Telegraph, August 17, 2001
- 30. Herbert, Ian “Boy, 13, Arrested in Crackdown on ‘Net Paedophiles’,” The Independent (UK), March 28, 2001
- 31. Howe, Kathleen “Russia, U.S. Shut Down Child-Porn Ring on Web,” Los Angeles Times, March 27, 2001
- 32. Kennedy, Frances “Italian Politicians Obstructing Inquiry Into Child Porn on Net,” The Independent (UK), November 1, 2000
- 33. Laurance, Jeremy “British Police Discover More Child Abuse Horror on Internet,” The Independent (UK), February 21, 2001
- 34. Murphy, Dean E. “Kidnap Deaths Plunge Belgium Into Guilt,” Los Angeles Times, September 2, 1996
- 35. Nundy, Julian “French Hunt 200 More Suspected Paedophiles,” News Telegraph, June 22, 1997
- 36. Peachey, Paul “Boy of 13 Put on Sex Offenders’ Register for Child Porn,” The Independent (UK), May 15, 2001
- 37. Pinon, Bertrand “Inspector Questioned in Child Sex Inquiry,” News Telegraph, August 26, 1996
- 38. Pullella, Philip “Italy Shocked by Child Pornography Scandal,” The Irish Times, September 29, 2000
- 39. Puzzanghera, Jim “International Child-Porn Ring Uncovered,” San Jose Mercury News, September 3, 1998
- 40. Raschke, Carl Painted Black, Harper and Row, 1990
- 41. Simons, Marlise “French Police Arrest 250 Men Linked to Child Pornography Ring,” New York Times, March 14, 1997
- 42. Simons, Marlise “Dutch Say a Sex Ring Used Infants On Internet,” New York Times, July 19, 1998
- 43. Steele, John “Hunt for Girls After Bodies Found in Child-Sex Probe,” News Telegraph, August 19, 1996
- 44. Sterling, Robert “Daddy’s Little Princess,” The Konformist, www.konformist.com
- 45. Stout, David “Internet Child Pornography Operation Is Raided in U.S. and Abroad,” New York Times, September 3, 1998
- 46. Sverdlick, Alan “The Snuff Movie Myth,” New York Post, February 25, 1999
- 47. Thomas, Gordon Enslaved, Pharos Books, 1991
- 48. Ward, David “Police Smash Child Porn Network,” Guardian UK, March 28, 2001
- 49. Warren, Marcus “Belgians Shocked by Tales of Secret Policemen’s Orgy,” News Telegraph, March 16, 1997
- 50. Willan, Philip “Paedophile Videos Stun Italians,” Guardian UK, September 29, 2000
- 51. Wilson, Jamie “Dismay at Paedophile Sentences,” Guardian UK, February 14, 2001
- 52. “Missing Kids: Belgian Parents Take Action,” CNN.com, August 21, 1996
- 53. “9 Police Detained in Child-Murder Case,” Los Angeles Times, September 11, 1996
- 54. “Belgian Hero Dismissed,” New York Times, October 15, 1996
- 55. “Mexico Under Fire Over Child Abuse,” BBC News, November 14, 1997
- 56. “Dutch Investigate Child Pornography Ring Claim,” The Irish Times, July 17, 1998
- 57. “Child Pornographer Found Dead in His Home,” New York Times, September 9, 1998
- 58. “Child Porn ‘Ringleaders’ Go On Trial,” BBC News, June 23, 1999
- 59. “Verdicts Due in French Pornography Trial,” BBC News, May 10, 2000
- 60. “Porn Ring ‘Was Real Child Abuse,’” BBC News, January 10, 2001
- 61. “13 Arrested in Child Porn Raids,” Guardian UK, January 17, 2001
- 62. “International Child Porn Ring Smashed,” BBC News, March 26, 2001
- 63. Encyclopaedia Britannica, www.britannica.com
- 64. Microsoft’s Encarta Encyclopedia
Oh, sorry. Too much information? You're in luck. Dave McGowan has already read it all, processed it, and organized it into The Pedophocracy.
Of course, he wrote it about ten years ago, so we have to extrapolate, somehow, the litany of abuses which have transpired since.
He begins with Marc Dutroux, and the expansive number of people involved with the associated cover-up in Belgium.
Outrage continued to grow as more arrests were made and evidence of high-level government and police complicity continued to emerge. One of Dutroux's accomplices, businessman Jean-Michel Nihoul, confessed to organizing an ‘orgy’ at a Belgian chateau that had been attended by government officials, a former European Commissioner, and a number of law enforcement officers. A Belgian senator would note, quite accurately, that such parties were part of a system “which operates to this day and is used to blackmail the highly placed people who take part.” ...
On October 20, 350,000 citizens of the tiny nation took to the streets of Brussels dressed all in white, demanding the reform of a system so corrupt that it would protect the abusers, rapists, torturers, and killers of children. The political fallout from the case would ultimately bring about the resignation of Belgium's State Police Chief, Interior Minister, and Justice Minister – likely sacrificial lambs tossed to the outraged masses to avoid what could easily have exploded into a full-scale insurrection by the people, particularly after police ‘incompetence’ allowed Dutroux to escape and remain at large for a brief time in April of 1998.
There were in fact calls from the people for the entire coalition government to step down. Months later, an opinion survey by Brussels’ Le Soir newspaper found that only one-in-five Belgians still had confidence in the federal government and the nation’s justice system. As the Los Angeles Times reported in January of 1998, “the conviction remains stubbornly widespread that members of the upper crust - government ministers, the Roman Catholic Church, the court of King Albert II - belonged to child sex rings, or protected them.”
The lingering distrust of the people was not alleviated by the fact that a parliamentary inquiry had, in April of 1997, identified thirty officials who had, as the Times tactfully put it, “failed to uncover Dutroux’s misdeeds.” Nearly a year later, none of them had yet suffered any repercussions. Additionally, at least ten missing children suspected of having fallen prey to Dutroux’s operation have never been found.
That's just one case, one country. McGowan touches upon many other networks.
The BBC reported in June of 1999 that two unnamed German men had “gone on trial, accused of running a child pornography ring in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic.” The pair, along with at least eleven identified but unindicted accomplices, “made video recordings of the gang sexually abusing children between the ages of three and 14 since 1993.”Code names. Of course they use codes. Note the rampant use of satanic symbolism throughout our culture, in music on teevee in corporate logos.... everywhere. Haven't people with hidden agendas always used codes to communicate? Americans slaves used codes in their music to escape through the Underground Railroad. Low tech. It's an old technique. Hide things in plain sight. That way you always retain plausible deniability.
...The BBC also filed a brief report on a 1996 case that went almost completely unreported in the English language press: “Mexican police broke up an international child pornography ring based in the resort of Acapulco which they said had at least four thousand clients in the United States,” (emphasis added). A UN envoy investigating the case said that the “child pornography sometimes involved babies of less than one month old.”
On September 29 of 2000, The Irish Times reported that: “Eight people were arrested in Italy and three in Russia, and police said 1,700 people were being investigated in Italy,” as yet another pedophile network surfaced. The images traded by this ring were “divided into several categories … The most gruesome, police said, was coded ‘Necros Pedo,’ in which children were raped and tortured to death.”
And so it is that we first confront that most disturbing of topics – snuff films, which we all know don’t really exist. As recently as February of 1999, the New York Post assured readers that: “Snuff films are the stuff of urban legend … how did this legend get started? No one knows.” The unfortunate truth though is that they do, as it turns out, actually exist, and they likely have existed for as long as film has existed, though they weren't always known by that name.
An account of the Italian case carried by the Guardian affirmed the existence of snuff films: “police have discovered a massive international paedophile network selling violent child-pornography videos to clients in Italy, the US and Germany … (authorities are) trying to identify 5,000 people who are suspected of attempting to purchase the videos, some of which appear to contain images of children being tortured and murdered.”
The UK’s Independent, in a follow-up published in November of 2000, also confirmed that the seized materials did in fact include child snuff films: “Horrified investigators gathered images of more than 2,000 children who were filmed while being abused, raped, and … killed.” By that time, close to 1,500 people had been charged in the case, but not - as the Guardian noted - “those in high places who are believed to form a ‘paedophile lobby.’”
As in the Belgian and Latvian cases, there were clear indications of high-level complicity and a strong belief among the Italian people that the facts of the case were being covered up. And as with the other cases, the magistrate heading up the inquiry “provoked a furore by denouncing a ‘paedophile lobby’ supported by politicians which he said openly obstructed the investigators and worked to prevent tougher sanctions for the consumers of child pornography,” according to the Independent.
...In 1998, another large-scale international ring was discovered operating out of the Netherlands and Berlin, Germany. The New York Times reported that investigators called the case “nauseating,” in that “images of abuse of even babies and infants were peddled via the Internet and other media.” Police discovered “voluminous records of what appear to be clients and suppliers from countries including Israel, Ukraine, Britain, Russia and the United States.”
The ring was first uncovered when a key member was found dead in Italy. According to The Irish Times, he was murdered by another member of the ring. His apartment in the Dutch town of Zandvoort was found to contain “thousands of digital images stored on computer disks,” as well as “hundreds of addresses of suspected suppliers and clients,” according to the New York Times. The images shocked even veteran sex-crimes investigators, one of whom stated that the seized evidence “left [him] speechless … It looks like the perpetrators are not dealing with human beings but with objects.”
It goes on and on and on and on. You can't even begin to comprehend how enormous this problem is until you read The Pedophocracy. It defies executive summary, except to declare that the most loathsome, despicable criminals on earth apparently have unlimited power to cover up their crimes. It's not just that they implement diabolical strategies of hegemony, endless war, financial destruction, depopulation and mind-control, which they do. But they also participate in and/or cover-up organized rings for pedophilia, child pornography, human trafficking, organ trafficking, etc.
A few exposes:
Beyond the Dutroux Affair
Belgian "Nubuleuse" tied to child abuse networks, Iran Contra, and the BCCI's "Black Network"
The Organ of Last Resort
Butchers: The hidden truth about Israel's kidney theft ring
Pedophile Investigation is Huge
Hardened criminals, the ethically obtuse, know what to do with people like this. That's because criminals are not innocent of knowledge. Nor are their victims, those who survive, innocent of knowledge. They pay the toll for such knowledge.
Should you decide not to look, because, admittedly, it is beyond disturbing, and no one can blame you or judge you thereby, certainly not I...but...
He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, and to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8