8/12/10

don't let that stop you





^^^^^^^



Bar Refaeli squeezes into pink bikini for a spot of snorkelling as she joins Naomi Campbell on yacht holiday

Bar Refaeli cools off in the Sardinian sea as she tries her hand at snorkelling.

The Israeli model is currently holidaying in the millionaires' playground of Porto Cervo with Naomi Campbell and her billionaire Russian boyfriend Vladimir Doronin.

Bar, 25, looked immaculate in a pink bikini as she slipped into the waters wearing giant goggles.

She was spotted laughing and joking with 40-year-old Campbell, who appeared care-free following the 'inconvenient' business of a war crimes trial where she gave evidence last week.

Naomi, wearing a form-fitting black two-piece, also enjoyed a dip in the sea and was later seen drying off on deck with a towel wrapped around her head. Following her frolic in the sea Naomi slipped into a leopard print top as she relaxed on the yacht. Other VIP guests on the jaunt include TopShop boss, Sir Philip Green.

Looking in high spirits, Naomi seemed to have put all thoughts of blood diamonds behind her as she as cross-examinations continued at Charles Taylor's war crimes trial at The Hague in the Netherlands.

DiCaprio, who is among her close circle on the yacht holiday, famously starred in the critically acclaimed 2006 film Blood Diamond, which focused on the trade in illicit gems from war zones in Africa.

However, it would appear the irony was lost on Miss Campbell, who was accused in court of accepting conflict stones from African warlord Charles Taylor.

The star has been living it up at the ultra-exclusive Billionaires club in Porto Cervo since she arrived on Sunday after telling the hearing last week that her attendance there was most 'inconvenient'.


Naomi poses with missing child milk carton.
Appropriate because... actual missing children are often turned into sex slaves and disposed of?
Which is no big deal....?


Profits from diamonds in Sierra Leone were allegedly used by the CIA and its friends to help finance 9 11.

Al Qaeda "reaped millions of dollars ... from the illicit sale of diamonds mined by rebels in Sierra Leone, according to U.S. and European intelligence officials and two sources with direct knowledge of events."

Charles Taylor, a former president of Liberia, reportedly worked for the CIA.
(Liberia's Taylor gave aid to Qaeda, UN probe finds - The Boston Globe)

According to an article in the Boston Globe by Washington correspondent Bryan Bender: "Al Qaeda allegedly paid Taylor for protection and then joined him in the African diamond trade, raising millions of dollars for terrorist activities, according to UN war crimes documents."  






Don't let that stop you, Naomi.


^^^^^^^

An interview with Human Centipede director Tom Six

It began all with a very sick joke that I made with friends. When watching television or something and there was a child molester or something I'd say, "Oh they should stitch his mouth to the ass of a very, very fat truck driver, as punishment." And everyone said this was a horrible idea, and of course it is a very horrible idea, and I thought that would make a great basic idea for a horror film. So that's how it all began and then of course I began to draw how must a situation like that look. So I thought they must sit on their hands and knees behind each other, as sort of one gastric system, so to speak.

I wanted the construction to be 100% medically accurate so I consulted a real surgeon in Holland. At first he thought I was crazy because it was going against his medical oath, but later because he is a movie fan he wanted to help me. He designed a very detailed accurate operation for me as you see in the film when Dr. Heiter is showing the drawings they are real operation drawings. So this surgeon could actually make a human centipede in a hospital. Of course you'd have to be very sick as a surgeon to do it for real. Of course then you start casting. 



...Yeah, I knew when I had this original and strange idea that there would be a lot of people that would hate it and be disgusted by it. But I also knew that there must be people who would really love this idea and love this film. So you know if you're making a controversial film this will always happen to you. During a test screening in Holland there were girls walking out of the theater crying who were really afraid to talk or even look at me after the screening. But you also have people, like in Spain for instance, there were guys that were laughing so hard during the movie, the whole movie, that they were crying from laughter. So the reactions you get are so diverse as well and very far apart from each other. So that's very cool as a film maker to have that happen.




“If only I knew what was in store for me here, in this crazy place, this place that so many people admire, this place they all want to come to (…) a place where we, Africans, are considered as good for nothing, slaves who are made to eat human excrement and drink their urine. Some find it normal that sick people, perverts, rich people… use their money and influence to gravely abuse other humans.
They say that we are adults and therefore consenting, but this is not true because no one asked for my consent before throwing me into this hell hole. I was forced and threatened… and if we are adults, what about the kids who find themselves in this milieu? Those people pay a lot to abuse the youngest ones. Poor people do not pay such ludicrous amounts of money for such things, simply because all their money will still not be enough to buy these…

I am disgusted and no more afraid, and by the way, who cares? My days are numbered anyway. My aids is in its final stages. They have more respect for dogs than for us. I know that not all the girls go through what I have been through. But I know what goes on in this milieu and why the girls deny all those horrendous things so as not to fall victim to their anger. Their riches give them the right over our lives… If their drugs, their aids and alcohol had not brought me to my death bed, their filth and the filth of their dogs that I was made to swallow as well as their violence would have done it anyway.
I have prayed to God to forgive me and take me back. No human being can live with what I have in my head. I only have to close my eyes for a few seconds for all the horrors to come rushing back. Everyday and every night I go through the same torture. I need someone to help me end it all, I have no energy in me to even try it. My God! I want just a moment of silence to rest. I just want it over and done with and just go, go, go…



Don't let that stop you, Tom.

^^^^^^^

Ben Quayle, son of Dan Quayle, runs for Congress in the 3rd District of Arizona.

“Ben has been around politics for a long time with solid conservative values and he is the next generation that we need to be sending to Congress. His passion for fighting the drug cartels of Mexico and what he calls the “tax cartel” in Washington is the breath of fresh air this country needs.” ~ Hugh Hewitt

Ben says he was "raised right." He is 33 years old. Reportedly he failed the bar exam. But he's not worried. He knows he will have the biggest microphone, and we all know the reason though he doesn't want to say it out loud.




Also, Ben Quayle is Brock Landers.
 

"Ben Quayle, son of the former vice president and one of several Republican candidates for retiring Rep. John Shadegg's House seat from Arizona, has admitted to writing comments on the web site Dirty Scottsdale back in 2007. Dirty Scottsdale -- which has spread to other cities and is now TheDirty.com -- is a collection of pictures, usually of well-endowed women, that readers take while out clubbing. The pictures are followed by snarky comments from the site's users and owner. (You can look, it's safe for work.) Two days ago, the site's owner, who calls himself Nik Richie but whose real name is Hooman Karamian, wrote a post claiming Quayle used to write for the site and was "one of the original creators.""

A writing sample:

"I think she looks smart. I imagine us sitting around debating the modern implications of Sun Tzu’s teachings in “The Art of War,” except replace the first part of this sentence with “tickle fighting while listening to Kelly Clarkson” and you get a gist of the message I’m trying to convey. Unfortunately, such dreams will never happen because we will never be able to date. The Arizona legislature recently passed a bill that forbids me and this young lady from being an item because we’re too good looking. The debate surrounding this bill was very heated because our classic good looks are polarizing, but I understand they’re line of thinking. If we were to be seen together, our level of attractiveness would be a combined 142–and that’s on a scale of 1-to-5. There is a distinct possibility that persons in the general public would keel over and die from being inundated with such a high level of concentrated beauty. So, for the good of the public health, it is probably better if this lovely lady and I stay apart. I think we both deserve some sort of medal. Latro, Brock" 

http://thedirty.com/2008/01/brocks-chick-7/


Don't let that stop you, Ben.

^^^^^^^


"He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected." 


"There's a large part of me that's four years old. I wake up in the morning and I know that somewhere there's a cookie. I don't know where it is but I know it's mine and I have to go find it. That's how I live my life. My life is amazingly filled with fun."  
~ Newt Gingrich


"Newt trained himself. He wasn't a natural. He doesn't have natural instincts and insights. Everything has to be a thought process first. It took years and years. It wasn't, 'I have this insight, I am compelled, I can do no other.' It was step by step by step by step, and it was all mental, all learned behavior." 
~ Marianne Gingrich



somebody stop me

(image from accessbizit.blogspot.com)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

- Aangirfan

chuckyman said...

That glorified coat hanger Campbell is a vapid as the rest. When not beating her assistants with mobile phones she can swan into the UN court ‘fashionably’ late. No prosecutor called her a liar to her face. She told her scripted lies and returned to playboy land. What a farce.

So the son of that mental giant Quayle is taking his place on the hereditary gravy train. Who next Chelsea Clinton? The first video clip had an interesting word – pathocracy. Madame le Guillotine may make a return after all.

I cannot convey my words for Tom Six. These people really share nothing in common with us A.P. I will not advocate the drip, drip of terror they use to toy with us. We should be mercifully quick when we clean out the foul end of the gene pool. I certainly will shed no tears.

A. Peasant said...

nor will i chuck.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Peasant said...

hmm. very interesting. so far he's 'israeli' and presumably a jew, but has anyone said that yet officially? is the jew hating black people? that is very racist.

this is going to draw people out with their stifled opinions and then i predict abe foxman et al will start spinning the angry response to these hate crimes into anti-semitism.

you know the drill: WIN WIN WIN WIN. spin until you win.

Anonymous said...

He is an Israeli and a U.S. resident. If he had made that plane to Tel Aviv you would have most likely seen a video out soon from Haifa studios, showing Osama giving him the personally engraved knife with "go and kill my son" carved into the handle.

Voice analysis would have shown him to be Osama's son Mohammed Bin Lying Laden who recently came out of hiding to take over the father's empire after last being seen diving overboard just in time to escape IDF soldiers boarding the flotilla ship Mavi Marmara.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. Peasant said...

so he's an israeli-Arab. how lucky.

The Name is Bizit | said...

Aha...Last line was good..LOL....
(image from accessbizit.blogspot.com)


:) By the way very Good post

legal mumbo jumbo

Disclaimer: The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.

Fair Use: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.