Cambridge, UK, January 7, 2011
PASSERS-BY watched horrified as a motorist turned into a fireball when his parked car exploded.
Witnesses rushed to help the man in his 30s after he leapt from the wreck.
Keith Wisby, 56, said: “I saw a guy running across the road alight. It was horrific. He was never going to survive.”
Mick Harland, 49, added: “It looked like a dummy flying across.”
Police said the man, who has not been identified, died at the scene in Milton Country Park, Cambridge.
Once again, that's a parked car exploding in prestigious and pastoral Cambridge, UK, turning into a fireball, and a 30 year old man fully engulfed in flames leaps out of the car, runs across the road, and dies in front of witnesses. The man has not been identified.
Sounds straight out of a Hollywood movie, and it happened several days ago, and nevermind.
Photos of Milton Country Park.
Meanwhile, we watched CNN today for about 20 minutes. That was quite enough. It was Howard Kurtz's Reliable Sources. Howard Kurtz is Jewish.
His show is about how the media does it's job.
"Now more than ever, the press is a part of every story it covers. And CNN's "Reliable Sources" is one of television's only regular programs to examine how journalists do their jobs and how the media affect the stories they cover. Host Howard Kurtz, Washington Bureau Chief of The Daily Beast, is the nation's premier media critic, and each week he questions print reporters, television correspondents and Internet bloggers about how the press is covering the major stories of the week." ~ from CNN's page on Reliable Sources
The spotlight has been turned on the events in southern Arizona.
We listened to Joe Klein complaining about Fox and MSNBC. Joe Klein is Jewish. Joe takes issue with Glenn Beck and Ed Schultz. He doesn't have a problem with Sean Hannity. He thinks the BBC and Fareed Zakaria showcase intellectual and sophisticated television journalism.
Next Howard Kurtz had on Rachel Sklar, who is Jewish, and some other guy whose name escapes me, but we are pretty sure he is Jewish too, and they argued about whether or not it's fair to blame Sarah Palin for what happened to Gabbie Giffords.
The (apparently) Most Important Victim of the shooting, Gabbie Giffords, is Jewish also, and a member of Hadassah. She is a cousin of Gwyneth Paltrow.
The American media, has largely been ignoring a certain fact about Congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford's background; she is the first Jewish American ever elected to Congress from the State of Arizona. In fact, she is a lifetime member of Hadassah and an active member of the Chaverim congregration.Giffords is a staunch supporter of the Jewish State.
"Until the Palestinian leadership and other hostile regimes are willing to accept Israel’s right to exist, it will be impossible to achieve peace,” she wrote in 2006.
“I got to see firsthand [on a trip to Israel] the sacrifices that Israelis make in the name of security because of the dangerous state of affairs there. I will always be a strong supporter of Israel.”
One of her Jewish staffers, Gabe Zimmerman, was killed in the shooting.
Reportedly, one of the shooter's favorite books is Mein Kampf.
Gee we wonder where this is going.
We also note that we have written about Pinal County, AZ before.
See: prophylactic logic
on the border line between the US and Mexico"
US military establishments in the area include Fort Bliss, TX and Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Facts about Fort Bliss from Global Security: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/fort-bliss.htm
- With 1.1 million acres, this post is bigger than the state of Rhode Island and can accommodate every weapon system in the Army.
- Excellent ranges and training area, coupled with the third longest runway in the nation, make Fort Bliss a premiere facility for training, mobilization and deploying combat forces.
- The U.S. Army’s Air Defense and Artillery Center and Fort Bliss (USAADACENFB) is a U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) installation.
- It is the only U.S. Army training installation in the continental U.S. capable of firing long-range Air Defense Artillery missiles, such as Patriot, HAWK and eventually the Theater High Altitude Air Defense (THAAD) System.
- Fort Bliss, a U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) installation, is comprised of approximately 1.12 million acres of land in Texas and New Mexico.
- The Main Cantonment Area of Fort Bliss is located adjacent to El Paso, Texas. The installation also includes McGregor Range (which is the subject of this LEIS) and Doña Ana Range–North Training Areas in New Mexico, and the South Training Areas in Texas.
- Fort Bliss is one of 16 installations under the management of TRADOC. It was the home of the U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery Center and Fort Bliss (USAADACENFB), the U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery (ADA) School, and over 30 partner units and organizations.
- It is the second largest Army post, and is the only troop training installation in the U.S. capable of supporting long-range overland missile firings.
- Activities supported by Fort Bliss include troop and equipment training, as well as air defense and air-to-ground training, and ground maneuver training.
- Fort Bliss is the largest installation in TRADOC (1.1 Million Acres), and the second largest in the Army (WSMR is the largest and is adjacent to Ft. Bliss). Ft. Bliss is the largest Maneuver Area in the Army, at 550 square miles, which is three times the size of the National Training Center. It provides the largest contiguous tract of virtually unrestricted airspace in the Continental United States (1500 Square Miles).
Also near the border in Arizona, Fort Huachuca, in Cochise County."Major tenants are the Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)/9th Army Signal Command and the United States Army Intelligence Center."
In Pinal County Arizona, local law enforcement report that Mexican drug cartels have literally taken over a corridor running up to Phoenix, and law enforcement is overwhelmed. This report is from June 14, 2010.
"We are three counties deep. How is it that you see pictures like these, not American with semi and fully automatic rifles. How is that okay?" asked Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu. Babeu said he no longer has control over parts of his county. "We are outgunned, we are out manned and we don't have the resources here locally to fight this," he said at a Friday news conference. Five weeks ago Deputy Louie Puroll was ambushed and shot as he tracked six drug smugglers. Sheriff Babeu said the ambush mirrored military tactics.
If this starts to hook into the Hezbollah in South America narrative, we know we have a live one.